Translate

4 sie 2017

Christina Lampropoulou - Guest Designer

Hello there!!!
 It's Christina today here to show you an art journal spread I made using  the new Scrapiniec chippies...
 This time I used some chippies from "Stitches" collection and as you can see I used some opposite colours as green and red to give some tension in my art journal spread. I think that my photo made me use these two colours , cause it's really so special! Well , I painted my chipboards in white  , black and red to match the backround and wanted to give a rock mood in my messy page.
 As you can see my art journal is an old dictionary ( Ancient Greek dictionary) so it doesn't need some stamps or something  so I made my backround by sticking some paper strips and colouring and using pastes with a stencil. I used some stickers vertically to create an antithesis with the dictionary's letters.



                        Stiches------------> https://www.scrapiniec.pl/pl/c/Stitches-szwy/604




Here you can see some more details of my spread. Except of my 3D elements  and chippies , I also used some feathers and some metal clocks for a vintage mood on my dictionary art journal. I wanted to have a messy but so special page this time . Those chipboards , "Stitches" collection are perfect to give this different mood on your project .

Well this is my project for today
Thank you so much 
Hugs and Kisses
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz