Translate

15 sie 2017

Adorable and cute layout

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends,

It's Aleksandra with you today, sharing some fresh inspiration. Off the page projects are my big passion but they are so much work and so much of preparations to make them into a lovely project. So sometimes I just love to relax a bit with no pressure and that is the time when I go for tags or layouts. In the summer spirit of realaxing days I decided to prepare a mixed media layout for you, using some of the old ones and some of the new collections. I chose strong bold colors this time and this layout is kind of reaching out towards autumn days. Hope you'll like it. :)










Scrapiniec products used that you can find in their online store:

Fantasma Frame XL


Stitches 02


Lady butterfly triplets


Indian Summer - Dream Catcher


Brush script art - Amazing


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day! Hugs, Aleksandra


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz