Translate

23 mar 2017

Spring Easter joy

Hello Scrapiniec friends. Today is the time for my first post for Scrapiniec and since we just celebrated first day of spring and Easter is soon to come, I decided to create an altered egg box with mixed media eggs. It's perfect for decoration of your home for this time of the year. 

I used several mixed media mediums to alter both eggs and a box. There is a brand new Scrapiniec collection - Lilly of the Valley, which was perfect for this project, with gorgeous spring blossoms. I also added an easter egg from Royal Easter collection. I love the result, hope you will like it too. :)




Some close-up pictures of the cover of the box with soft, pastel blossoming touch to the project:





And some close-up pictures of eggs. There were six eggs in three soft, pastel, spring colors. Each had a Scrapiniec chipboard and a Graphic 45 cut-out added for a final touch.










Here is the list of Scrapiniec chipboards used for the project with links to the shop:






Hope you liked my project. Have fun, enjoy first spring days, create something beautiful and we will read each other soon. :)






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz