Translate

20 gru 2016

Winter Love Story- altered wooden figuers by TandiArt

Hello Arty Souls:)
Sylwia here with another winter project:) These wooden figures were cut out for me by Story Wood in Poland. I decided to alter them in a snowy style:)  I used different mediums such as acrylics by Daily Art, snow paste by Prima, dried flowers and sequins. Love the snowflakes and their detail which really adds the wintery feel to my fairy and teddy. Aren't they cute together?:)






I used following chipboards:

 Mon MERRY cheri - village - wioska  Mon MERRY cheri - snowflakes - snieżki   Mon MERRY cheri - big wreath - duży wieniec 
xx
Sylwia (TandiArt)

1 komentarz:

  1. I think these must be your sweetest makes ever Sylwia!! The very pretty snowflakes really do make them even more adorable. Love the lower little village too. All gorgeous! Nicola x

    OdpowiedzUsuń