Translate

23 gru 2016

Raechelle Bellus our Guest Designer

HI! 
I'm Raechelle from the great state of Texas in the US. I have been scrapping for almost 15 years and like to dabble in all areas of the craft. My husband and I have a blended family of six wonderful children; five girls and a boy ranging in age from 17-27. I enjoy reading and walking in my free time. 

After separating the chipboard pieces,  paint the layers with silver and a mint green. 
Once dry, add a coat of crackle paint on sleigh main body. 
Once dry, adhere together and place on patterned paper base and add some glitter glue to create a snow effect. 
Stamp branches with brown ink and once dry, white paint was dry-brushed atop. 
Place floral embellishment on sleigh and add branches underneath. 








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz