Translate

10 cze 2016

Nidhi Shah - Guest Designer

Witamy kolejną Gościnną Prtojektantkę:
 Nidhi Shah

Hi I'm Nidhi I’m mother of two lovely children whom you will be seeing in most of my scrapbooking layouts. I'm originally from India but presently living in Singapore. I loved painting and crafting as a child, and grabbed each oppurtunity I got as a child making invites or any decorations for my sibling’s birthday and the same followed for my kids too. Only when I came to Singapore 2 years back I got exposure to Scrapbooking. I love making cards, mini albums the most. I love expermenting mixed media the most. I'm so happy to get an oppurtunity to design for Scrapiniec.


Today I'm sharing my first project for Scrapiniec. I have made an album using prima hardware album. I've made this album for my little sister to record her first year of  marriage. I wanted it to look like a garden gate so I added the door lock and the knob in the corner. I used the Scrapiniec chippies Spring Prodigy collection,Royal collection,Brush art collection and Doily lace collection. Im sharing the cover of the album and few pages.










Links to chipboard used



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz