Translate

7 maj 2016

Scrapiniec w Norwegii :)

Dzisiaj chcieliśmy Wam pokazać kilka prac od naszych norweskich koleżanek scraperek- zakochanych w Scrapińcowych tekturkach :)
Hi everybody! 

We are 8 scrapbooking addicted girls from Norway. We are the designteam of the Norwegian Challenge blog "Scrappelyst". This is a blog where we have monthly challenges, and want to set focus on the joy of being creative, and hopefully inspire others with what we make. 

We have been so lucky to be able to try out some of the wonderful chipboards from Scrapiniec. As Norwegians, we of course love the Norwegian text chipboard, but there are so many favorites amongst the other chipboards as well, that we would`t know were to start. <3 

We have all made several projects with the chipboard, and will in this blogpost show you one each. 

Kristine:

I have made a layout using beautiful papers, stamps, stencil , art spray and acryl mousse together with my favorite of all embellishments; CHIPBOARD ♥
In my layouts, I love to have the titles on Norwegian. It makes it so much easier for my kid to understand what the title of the page is. So these new chipboard words are just perfect! I am so happy to use them! 
Hege:

I like to show a layout with pictures of my little girl at the beach. I have used beautiful chipboards from Scrapiniec.  I love the Norwegian titles and the bacground mesh I have used on this Layout.  

Katrine:

I've made a card using the background mesh chipboard and one of the gorgeous norwegian lyric chipboards.
The background mesh has become a true favourite of mine as it fits nearly any project! 

Linda:

I have made a bright and colorful layout of my girl at the beach. I have used inks, stencils, art sprays and modeling paste to create the background, and then decorated with flowers and beautiful chipboards from Scrapiniec. The text chipboards are first painted white, and then randomly colored with art spray on top. 


Ann Kristin:

Hi! I made this winter themed shaker card for my daughters nineth birthday. With a picture of Anna, who is her favourite "Frozen" figure. I have had white acrylic mousse on the Magnolia chipboards to make a 3D-effekt. 

Elin:

I have made a layout with my little girl. Playing with colors and shapes are so much fun, and Scrapiniec`s chipboards fits in perfectly: The wooden element and color completes it all :D I really enjoy the new Norwegian text <3"


Kristin:

I love the colors in this picture of my son, and I really love the happy smile he has. I wanted to make a Layout with the colors from the picture, and used black and yellow ink to get the right contrast on the chipboards. The chipboards was easy to ink and really fun to use.

Wenche:

I have made a little card with lovely chipboards from Scrapiniec. With the
magnificent frame and the text, I think the card was well enough
embellished. Sparkled up only with some tiny white pearls as well. Pattern
sheets from Studio Light
Thank you girls :)
Dziękujemy!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz