Translate

27 lis 2015

Vicky Varvadouka- last project :)

Hello dear crafters!

This is my last project as a guest designer for Scrapiniec. It was a great honor and I had a lot of fun playing with all the beautiful chipboard designs!! Thank you very much! This layout is devoted to Asica Panewka because her favorite color is lilac :) . For the background I used a stencil and 3 different shades of purple/lilac distress inks. The chipboard pieces were also painted with distress inks, white paint and stickles. I hope I have inspired you the last three months! Remember, there are no rules! Just let yourself free to create ART from your heart and have fun!! Hugs from Greece!!xoxo
 

Materials:






Thank you Vicky very much! You are so talented :)
Every yours project is wonderful!

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz