Translate

16 lis 2015

Pożegnania i powitania :) Goodbyes and Welcomes

Witajcie,
Chcieliśmy serdecznie podziękować Natalyi Loi, która opuszcza nasz zespół za piękne inspiracje i wspaniałą współpracę.

Hi, 
Today we would like to say big thank you to Natalya Loi. She is leaving our team. Thank you for your great projects and good companionship.
Życzymy Ci wszystkiego dobrego i wielu sukcesów artystycznych :)
We wish you all the best and many artistic successes.
A nasze zaproszenie do współpracy przyjęła ponownie Anita Nosowa
 And our invitation for cooperation, again accepted Anita Nosowa
Oto kilka słów od Anity:
Few words from her:
 Hello! My name is Anita Nosova. I am a happy mother of two daughters and one son, and of course loving and beloved wife.
I am fond of scrapbooking for about 5 years.
I love to make notebooks and layouts. As for the style of my projects -  I prefer vintage and rustic. I like projects with a slight touch of dust from grandmother's trunk.
Lace, chipbord and stamps - my love forever.
Come visit! I'm always glad to new friends!

http://anitanosova.blogspot.ru/
https://instagram.com/anita_nosova/

A już niedługo zobaczymy tekturki Scrapińca w pracach Anity, zaglądajcie na blog :)
and soon we will see her projects with Scrapiniec chipboards. Stay tuned :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz