Translate

4 gru 2014

Baby cards

Hello Crafters!
Do you have, like me tons and tons and tons of buttons?
Well, if you do -- then keep reading!
I have two quick cards to show you how to use few chipboards from the store scrapiniec.pl !


Baby Girl Card:
- Kokardki zestaw / ribbon bow set
WYBRAKOWANE Babyland - sukieneczka zestaw

I first stamped with versamagic over my kraft base. Then I added some splashes of color using Dylusions. I created my circle with hot glue and old buttons. I then added at the top one of the ribbon bow set. To add color to it, i used the same dylusions and a watercolor brush.
The base of the hot air balloon is cut from a chipboard left over and the heart is cut from the Wybrakowane Babyland piece. I just cut the end and top off since I only wanted the heart.






Baby boy card :

For the baby boy card I did the same thing as the baby girl card, I stamped with versamagic the background and add some color , this time using Lindys stamp gang spray color.
I added to the pile of button this adorable teddy bear and I cut the shape of the boat from a chipboard left over. REMEMBER that chipboards from the store comes with their own offset that you can easily cut with scissors and use it like for example I did. The star is cut from the babyland boy theme.




Wasn't that easy? 
Hope you had fun, stay happy stay creative, 
CIAO Zoey


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz