Translate

22 gru 2014

A Christmas card and tutorial

Hello all,

today I would like to show you the way I was making my new card for Scrapiniec. It's rather simple but I used my favorite tips here which I usually use for my other projects.




So what we need:
- paper
- glue
- white acrylic paint
- dies
- embellishment: chipboard, berries, ribbon, etc. (Whatever you like)


Put some white acrylic paint on green basic paper:


 Take some printed scrap paper:
 

Stick the paper layers on the card base. The size of each layer is 5 mm less than the previous one:


Stick the chipboard icicles on the upper left side:


Die some leaves using a die-cut machine:


Put the leaves on the chipboard:


I've decided to add some sisal:


I love to use shabby ribbon especially for Christmas projects:


And my favorite product this year - berries)) I also used a red flower - I think that this form of flowers perfectly match winter projects:


To make the project look like covered with snow I used some white acrylic paint on berries and leaves:


And in the end I've added some sparkles on the leaves and a chipboard phrase in the bottom:


And this is what we have as a result:


Have a nice day !!

I'm in Scrapiniec DT



2 komentarze:

  1. Bardzo mi się podoba! FAjny, prosty kurs! Rewelacja! Pozdrawiam

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Bardzo mi się podoba! FAjny, prosty kurs! Rewelacja! Pozdrawiam

    OdpowiedzUsuń