Translate

28 paź 2014

Small Canvas

Hello!
Zoey's here with a simple and quick canvas I made for my best friend for her birthday.
She always asked me something small she could keep on her desk at work so I decided to make her a small altered canvas.
I covered the canvas with tissue paper and stamped over with few stamps. I colored the surface with reds and gold.

I glued the chipboard from the Serca mix zestaw - Park Avenue hearts mix on the canvas and then I covered it all with white gesso.

I added again a bit of colors with gelatos and I added few drops of red, black and white here and there.

Finally I wrapped around a twine and the sentiment that says "forever".

Hope you will give it a try, these hearts are amazing on every project...check out here my last project where I created a mixed media card!





Stay happy, stay creative...till next time! 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz