Translate

11 paź 2014

A card

Hello Crafters,
Zoey is here today! and I will show you a card that I created using two chipboard from our shop.
I love these chipboards because they are so easy to color with any kind of medium.
For my card I colored the chipboard with Lindy's stamp gang sprays.

I covered my base with an old paper book page and I added color here and there.
Then I took a piece of lint and glued it on the card.

I also added few splashes of color to give some movement to the card.



Last thing was to color and add the chipboard.

I used Ramka szyld 01 - Park Avenue sign frame 01 for the base of the cluster. Noticed that I used the whole chipboard? even the inside piece? In the beginning I stamped there my sentiment, but then I decided I needed to add another chipboard because the card was "empty". So I grabbed another stunning chipboard that is 2-warstwowe Serce 02 - Park Avenue 2-layered heart 02



When I added color to the chipboard I did not use gesso as shown in my last post here so the color are slighty less bright.



What do you think of this card?



I hope you will like it!!
Stay happy, stay creative...till next time!
Ciao!
Zoey


Product used:



1 komentarz: