Translate

20 mar 2020

Long time ago... by Virág Réti


Hi Crafty Friends, 

I haven't been here for a long time, because my life is really busy nowadays. I have so many projects that I would like to show you. 

The first one is a canvas. I used big frame from Royal collection. 


The second one is a card set where I used all my chipboard leftovers from Mehendi, Underwater plant and Far East collections.


This is a workshop project with Gentle Sunlight collection:


This was also a workshop project. I used Savage by Nature mesh and branches. 






I forgot to show you this card made of a paper bag. Flowers of Winter collection is one of my favorite Christmas collections.


And last by not at least a steampunk style canvas with Flying Hearts wings. 


I hope you like these projects. 

See you next month. 

Hugs. Take care. 





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz