Translate

13 mar 2020

Art journal pages with Aleksandra

Hello dear Scrapiniec friends and fans, I haven't been very active these last few weeks, but I managed to make fresh pages in my Art Journal using gorgeous Blueberry Fairy collection that is one of my favourites SCrapiniec collections ever. I used it along with some of my favourite Finnabair mixed media supplies and some Stamperia papers. It talk about how to allow yourself to daydream. I had many difficult situations in my life in the last few years and I somehow almost lost the abillity to daydream. But if we can't daydream, do we really live at all? I know that daydreaming is important for me. It helps me to keep my dreams and goals alive and chase them. So I now have this page to remind me to give myself the opportunity to daydream and move forward. I hope you'll like it.
You can find the beautiful Blueberry Fairy collection HERE. Enjoy your day and see you! Hugs, Aleksandra

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz