Translate

20 gru 2019

Mixed media artworks by Virag

Hi Crafty Scrapiniec Fans! 

In the last few weeks I made some new artworks.
The first one is an unusual Christmas card. I used a paper bag as a base. 
The Flowers of Winter collection fits perfectly for the composition itself.
Here is the card cover: 


And here are the inner pages: 


I will have a mixed media workshop between Christmas and New Years Eve. The participants asked me to prepare one of my older projects. I used an XL size wings from Steampunk Flying Hearts collection: 


I also used this collection for an altered brush. But I also add elements from Monograce and Park Avenue collections: 


I hope you like my projects. :)
Thank you for stopping by...

I wish you a Merry Christmas filled with happiness and craft activities also. ;)
Have a wonderful New Year! 

Hugs, 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz