Translate

3 sie 2019

A Sea Fairytale by Adrijana Knez

Hello dear Scrapiniec chipboard lovers! Today I invite you to the depths of the sea, where we’ll take a peek into the mysterious seaworld. I’m always fascinated by the starfishes, so I decided to put the starfish in the center of the gift box and create a summer sea decoration. For my project I used three different chipboard collections: Fern, Water Garden and Summer Travelove. 
I added also a black and orange little flowers, seashells, art stones and moss. This summer mixed media project you can use as a table decor or as a gift box for birthday. I hope you will like my sea fairytale, Adrijana from Paper Beauty AK 
I used these beautiful chipboard collections:

Have a nice weekend, Adrijana






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz