Translate

8 maj 2019

Be Authentic with Anat

Hello crafty friends!
Here is Anat sharing with you today my new project using gorgeous Scrapiniec chippies.



Today's project is an Altered Pallete (my first) using many chipboards from differents collection like the new Wonderland collection and others.

After picking the  Clown image I've decided to create with deep dark strong colors and I'm very happy with the result!
The molds prints are not only embellishing the project but also supporting the image and chipboards relating to it.



To color all elements I've chosen Metalique Acrylic paint, Alcohol Inks and a lot of Metalique Waxes. 

The background was made with texture paste, sand paste, black gesso, Squirt paint, White gesso and Vintage Blue Spray.



The chipboards I used are:


 

 


 


Hope you like it and feel inspired to try it!









Thanks for Stopping by!
xoxo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz