Translate

13 maj 2019

Alice in Wonderland Adventure with Brand Ambassador Aleksandra

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends,

I'm on Scrapiniec blog again sharing inspiration with you. Today I will share with you a special project that I prepared with amazing Scrapiniec "Wonderland" collection and gorgeous Graphic 45 papers "Halloween in Wonderland". The project that I made I had in my mind for quite some time now, but was always postponing it until the new Scrapiniec Wonderland collection came out. It was perfect for it so I decided to go with it. I altered a box in a shape of a Book and build Alice in Wonderland Adventure on top. A tree trunk with a hole through which Alice fell into the Wonderland, and altered Teapot and Teacup and I even made some mixed media cupcakes to go along. It's a project I made almost a month ago, so maybe some of you have allready seen it, but maybe for some of you it will be new. I hope you'll like it.















I've also prepared a video tutorial for you on my youtube channel and I hope you'll be enjoying it:


I have used almost each piece of a chipboard posibble from beautiful "Wonderland" collection, that you can find in Scrapiniec shop.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs, Aleksandra



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz