Translate

19 sty 2019

"Winter Wonderland" with Brand Ambassador Aleksandra

Hello dear Scrapiniec friends

New Year is here and this is my first share with you here on Scrapiniec blog in 2019. I've been a bit sad because our Winter Holiday time here in Slovenia again went by withouth any snow. I love snow in this magical time of the year! I feel it makes it even more special. But today we got our first share of snow this season. So it fits perfectly to share with you today all my winter inspired projects in the last month with all the gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards. I hope you'll like them! 

My first share is my altered winter Lantern that I made with Scrapiniec chipboards and lots of Finnabair mediums. Can you spot those gorgeous little Scrapiniec Snowflakes from "Flowers of Winter" collection, swirls from "Christmas Sketch" collection and beautiful snowy fence from "Winter at the Gates" collection?










My next share for you is my Altered Winter cup with a gorgeous Winter Scenery inside, made with again one of my favourite Scrapiniec Winter collections "Winter at the Gates" and colored with various Lindy's gang sprays and magicals. I used also deers and swirls from "Cherish Christmas" collection and also few pieces from older winter and Christmas collections. 









And my last project to share today is my Magical Winter Wonderland Village with little elfs helping Santa to deliver all the presents to all the kids in the world. :) Again I used few of the pieces from the charming "Winter at the Gates" collection and also few "Starry Springs Christmas Trees" and beautiful snowflakes from "Mon Merry Cheri" collection.












I hope my today's project brought you some inspiration. It's not too late to wrap up some Wintery projects still. 

Enjoy your weekend and see you next month!
Hugs, Aleksandra


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz