Translate

20 sty 2019

Various projects from December by Virág Réti

Hi Crafty Friends, 

It's almost 2 month ago that I have been here. I am going to show you my projects from December. 
I was working on my December Daily, but it is not ready yet.
But I promise that I will show you next time.

The following card was made by my stepdaughter. :) I just helped her a little. :) 


This snow fairy was inspired by my sister who is a makeup artist and I asked her to lend me a photoshoot of one of her make ups. I used tons of leaves on this canvas from Holly Jolly collention.


Our Hungarian scrapbookig community, the Sugallatok Mixed Media ScrapKör will organize two scrapbooking camps. One in March, and the other one in April. I used the Doily Lace frame and Alamor signboard.
This will be my class project there:


These tags was made during one of my Christmas workshops. I really loved using the card kits from Scrapiniec. :)


Heres is a photo of a really enthusiastic scrapbooker team from Hungary. :)
They all used the card kit. 


This was a test project because I immediately wanted to use a new paper collection. 
It is really fits for the Fantasma frame and Royal background


At last but not at least this is the cover of  my December Daily. And yes, there is a Hungarian title chipboard from Scrapiniec there. <3


I will come back to a flip through video next time. 

See you here again. 

Hugs, 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz