Translate

11 gru 2018

Winter in the City - Mixed Media Postcards by Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It's Olga Ravenskaya here today and I'd like to share with you my mixed-media postcards "Winter in the City" featuring beautiful Mon MERRY cheri collection  and Christmas Sketch collection.
Just imagine with me the evening town, twilight, falling snow in the light of street lanterns, beautiful shop windows, people hurrying to buy Christmas gifts... That's what I was thinking of, while created my cards. I'd like to convey the very special mood and spirit of this wonderful time!









I've used:
Mon MERRY cheri-Merry-Christmas
Mon MERRY cheri-wreath
Mon MERRY cheri-branches
Royal - clock
Hope, you've enjoyed my post!
Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Winter!
Olga









 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz