Translate

20 lis 2018

Chipboard heaven by Virag Reti

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have made some projects since last month. One of them contains tons of chipboards. I used all my leftovers. But let's take a look step by step .

The first project was made during a Facebook live show. This is a minimal style embroidery frame. I made it as a gift to one of my DT members. 


I will have two workshops at the beginning and the middle of December and I prepared these inspirational tags for them.


I got some new stuffs some days ago I wanted to test them immediately. Here is the result. Finally I can prepare something that is really fits to my style.


And at last but not at least I would like to show you a project that is rather than a cuteness than a real scrapbook creation. My stepdaugter doesn't like a lot of food but I prepared this proud wall from a pizza box and my chipboard leftovers. I hope I can motivate her to try new dishes. 


Thank you for stopping by! 

See you in December. 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz