Translate

10 lis 2018

Awesome friend

Hello,

I'm not a big plant lover. My mom loves them!She has a huge collection on our terrace and around the house. I really got inspired by her plants to create today's card,using some fun chipboards from Scrapiniec. They have a huge collection of different flowers. Some delicate and some that will work really well for masculine cards too.




I used the cactus this time,because I didn't want a delicate and feminine card. Yet, this will work really well for any plant/flower lover out there.

I used :


5125 - Summer travelove -succulents 01 - sukulenty 01
5124 - Summer travelove - fruits - owoce

 I used my markers to add some color to these chipboards,but they are super pretty even without any. The design is really pretty. You can use these chipboards for layouts,albums, mixed media, cardmaking,etc...but make sure you are gentle.

I really enjoyed making this simple card. I love the bold word. I think you can create cards without stamping and they will look just as good. Take a break from stamping and use die cutting and chipboards instead.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a nice and creative day!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz