Translate

28 mar 2018

My Scrapiniec Workshops on Creative Week Slovenia by Adrijana

Hello my dear crafty friends. It's Adrijana aka Paper Beauty AK from Slovenia with you today. And I'm so excited, because this is my first Scrapiniec DT blog post and I really love the Scrapiniec chipboards. Thank you dear Dominika for this wonderful "adventure" that awaits me this year with amazing  DT ladies. 
Here in Slovenia in the city Maribor, we've every year the biggest creative week and the teachers are from all over Europe. At an event called "6. Creative Week with Art Maribor 12.3. - 17.3.2018" I had two workshops where we created a dream catcher and an exploding box. Today I'd like to share with you some photos of the exploding box, which we designed with a wonderful chipboard collection "Mamma's Porch".
And some photos that captured the atmosphere with my amazing students:
We used:
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project and are inspired by it.
I wish you to have a very creative day!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz