Translate

29 mar 2018

Easter or Spring Decoration "Lilly of the Valley” by Adrijana

Hello Scrapiniec friends. Adrijana here from Paper Beauty AK. Today’s blog posting will be short. I hope so. Easter is at the front of the door and I made a colorful decoration. I used old wine glasses and designed Easter decoration in mixed media. Because I’ve three kids, I’ve chosen wonderful colors for them. The eggs in yellow colors also represent the Sun and a new life. On the eggs I added beautiful Scrapiniec chipboards collection 2017 “Lilly of the Valley” and cut some flowers out of paper Graphic 45. I hope you like my decoration and you still have time to design your Easter or Spring decoration.
I used:

Happy Easter!




4 komentarze:

  1. How amazing. I love the altered cute glasses, lovely colors, awesome effects and so beautiful chipboards. Love it.
    Congratulations my sweet friend, jana.

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you so so much my dear friend ❤️
      Hugs 😘

      Usuń