Translate

9 sty 2018

Spring Flower shop

Hello dear Scrapiniec friends. It's Aleksandra from Papermade fairytale with you today, with my first inspiration for you in this year. I have to admit I was kind of fed up with snowy projects, so I decided to bring some happiness, colors and freshness by making a spring Flowers Shop from amazing new Boutique chipboards.












Originally the Boutique is meant to be closed, but I left it open at the backside, because I wanted to make the inside of the Flower Shop too. I used part of the backside pannel to cut out a stand and a shelf for the inside.







I've used several Scrapiniec chipboards from both new and older collections. The list is very very loooooong :D





























Hope you'll like my project and hope to see you soon again! Have a gorgeous day ahead! 
Hugs, Aleksandra






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz