Translate

28 paź 2017

Magic mini canvases and video tutorial by Olya Kravets

Hello there lovely Scrapiniec friends!
Olya here and my magic inspiration for you!
I fell in love with new collections from the Scrapiniec and I wanted to create something cute and special! All of you know, then I do not represent my life without colors, this is my passion! And today I will show you mini canvases with beautiful paints and of course with an incredible chipboard!


I really love the inscriptions in the projects and here I chose the collection Believe in MAGIC
I covered the boardboard for the background with embossing, and the inscription left the light. I like the color of a chipboard!

And I invite you to watch a video tutorial on creating these magical canvases


And here a few details




Believe in MAGIC - decors - dekory

Believe in MAGIC - I see magic in Your eyes

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed my project and are inspired by it!
Have a good day and a lot of inspirations!
With love, Olya

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz