Translate

26 paź 2017

Focus on the good

Hi my dear Scrapiniec friends. I have something different for you today. I was holding some glasses in my hands the other day, that I got somewhere long time ago and never used them. They were some cheap reading glasses. I decided it's time to give them new mission :) And they were a perfect fit for the new Scrapiniec collection.

I altered them, trying to create good vr. bad. One side of the glasses represents light and good things and the other side represents darkness and bad things. The main element of the glasses is a chipboard piece saying: "Focus on the good". I ctually love how things turned out. Of course I had to make a box to go along. Again the outside of the box is dark with a glimpse of bright hope on the cover, but the inside is where everything is bright and sunny and gold. Even though things sometimes seem dark and without hope there is better and brighter future that is awaiting you! <3

Hope you'll like my project. :)















I've used several Scrapiniec chipboards, available in Scrapiniec online store:









Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs, Aleksandra







1 komentarz:

  1. Wow świetny projekt, genialny pomysł ! Pierwszy raz widzę zmediowane okulary czad !!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń