Translate

28 wrz 2017

Water your heart's little sprouts

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends. It's Aleksandra from Papermade fairytale with you here on the blog again. Today's post was actually inspired by a moodboard over at Mixed Media place challenge blog. It was a love at first sight and when thinking about my project I realized that gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards are just the perfect match for my idea.

I made a canvas art or better yet a wooden plate art :) I altered a big wooden plate and I made a foresty looking layout on it. Some time ago I saw this gorgeous photo featuring a little tree inside the lightbulb and  wanted to make my own little tree in a lightbulb. I positioned it in a heart shaped frame that I placed on a wired fence. My idea was to create a perfect implementation of the quote featured. Hope you'll like my project. :)


















Scrapiniec chipboards I used and you can find them in their online store:

Water plants XL set 01






Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs, Aleksandra



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz