Translate

16 wrz 2016

Tatiana Klimshina - guest designer

Witamy serdecznie nową gościnną projektantkę- Tatianę:)
 
My short bio: My name is Tatiana Klimshina, I live in Russia right in the cold Siberia. I am fall in love with scrapbooking 6 years and this passion is still bright :) I have got my full inspiration in my family - husband, son and little daughter. I love create all kind of projects and will do my best to inspire you and share my love to this amazing embellishment Scrapiniec chipboards.
HI!
First projects is a cards. The two of them are with love theme in soft vintage mood. Here chipboards just toned with dusty pink chalk inks. Both of the cards are so romantic with layers of vintage note pads and pieces of fabric. The filigreed chipboards are made the mood of this cards.
The third card is a gift for the teacher. Here I used amazing owl (ID 4253). This chipboard I covered with watercolor and toned brown chalk inks. This fun card should be amazing surprise for the teacher. I am really love school theme and autumn projects. Starting new school year is always exiting and big celebration for the family and a teacher.







Materials:
two become one, love, floral hearts.
Hugs
Tatiana, guest designer for 2016-17

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz