Translate

13 wrz 2016

Card and gift bag in Oriental style by Absurdistika

Hello everyone!
Today you again Oksana Absurdistika. And today, I have an Oriental mood! And you? This time I made a card and bag for a small gift.
Сard
To create it I used plain thick paper, making it embossed with embossing folders.
A Central circular element is the negative of this chipbordThis detail I enameled top and painted with gold paint and glitter
And it is very beautiful and Oriental look chipboard frame
Above and below chipboard frame I painted with acrylic paint and added glitter. And around was decorated with micro beads
Bag with round handles. The basis of this chipboard handles. 
Using a knife to cut the circle I cut out the middle. 
The middle is decorated with a Central track with rhinestones.
I hope you liked my Eastern inspiration!

I used:

Ramki ozdobne barokowe zestaw 5 szt



Doily Lace - 2 Big rosettes - 2 Duże rozetki



1 komentarz:

  1. Beautifully designed!!! The application of the various textures is stunning! Thanks for sharing how to get the look, as your designed project is truly gorgeous!!! Bravo!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń