Translate

16 sty 2020

Christmas tree by Daria Schukina

Hello everyone! I want to share with you my next project. I decorated the Christmas tree - stand Bell hanger.  It seemed to me that it would be more interesting if you create a whole composition, so her little sister and several houses joined the tree. It seemed to me that it would be more interesting if you create a whole composition, so her little sister and several houses joined the tree. And of course the chipboard from various Christmas collections. And here’s what happened in the end:













I used the following products:


I hope you enjoyed my post. I wish you inspiration and a pleasant crafty. Hugs, Daria.








1 komentarz:

  1. 0.01 Bitcoin in Usd dollars .so,convert 0.01 bitcoin in usd dollars.We use in international currency in exchande rate in market.0.01 dollars of convert in the world of different currency.

    OdpowiedzUsuń