Translate

20 lis 2019

Various projects in various styles by Virág Réti

Hi Crafty Ladies,

I made 3 projects during the past month and I am going to show you all of them.
The first one is made as a workshop project for our Mixed Media Camp 2020. 
It is a paper frame that I decorated with rice paper and fussy cutting elements and chipboards from the wonderful Gentle Sunlight collection.


Last month was about comics in our Hungarian community. I made this art journal spread during a Facebook live as an inspiration the our challenge participants using chipboards from Focus collection. 


And finally I created two cards in grungy vintage style. My favourite collection is Mehendi and I can't stop using it. :) 
I also added some borders from Fantasma collection to highlight the focal points. 


I hope you like my projects. 
See you next month. 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz