Translate

13 paź 2019

Mixed media Phone Booth "Travel the world" with Brand Ambassador Aleksandra

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends,

Hope you are doing great and you are enjoying your Autumn days. Today it is my turn to inspire you here on Scrapiniec blog. I just received this gorgeous 3D Phone Booth from Scrapiniec not long ago and I had it colored in white waiting on my desk for my inspiration. When I was traveling to Dublin where I was teaching workshops I got the idea how I want this gorgeous chipboard piece to look. I decided to dress it into beautiful Wanderlust Mintay papers and add some beautiful mixed media touches. I felt it fitted perfectly. I'm realy realy happy with the result and I hope you'll like it too.


When I was leaving for Ireland I felt so much pressure and stress beeing layed down on me. I was so much looking forward to this opportunity to travel the world and share my passion, my knowledge and my experiences with my students. I felt so blessed and honoured to actually get the opportunity. But when the time came to go I felt discouraged and sad. It was first time after 10 years that I was going somewhere by myself and leaving my family behind. But after the first discomfort I realy enjoyed my time there and was happy and gratefull for all the new milestones this opportunity help me to achieve and help to achieve for my whole family. So this was once again a step that reminded me you have to embrace life and opportunities it offers you and enjoy your journey. And this was also the inspiration behind my today's creation.








I used this gorgeous chipboard 3D Phone Booth piece from Scrapiniec to make my project:


I hope my experience and my project inspires you also and I hope it brings you some ideas for your own crative adventures. 

Thank you for stopping by and reading my post. I wish to you a lovely days ahead and I'm looking forward seeing you next time.

Hugs, Aleksandra

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz