Translate

31 lip 2019

Blueberry Fairy by Adrijana Knez

Hello dear Scrapiniec family. Adrijana here from Paper Beauty AK. Because my health is not very well, I decided to share with you my two old projects with mixed media. On the both project, I used beautiful and a little mysterious chipboards called “Blueberry Fairy”. This amazing collection you can use on the 3D projects, in the exploding boxes, on the albums... For special effect you can use also embossing powder on the chipboards or painted with acrylic colours. Just leave your imagination your way and you can create a wonderful fairytale creations.

This is first project - a gift box art pallete "Delicate Soul of Painter".
And here is my second project "Magical Whisper of Old Trees and La Sylphide".

I used:

Have a nice day, Adrijana









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz