Translate

21 lut 2019

Wardrobe Album "Only You" with Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It's Olga Ravenskaya here and I'm so happy and excited to share with you my new Wardrobe Album.
I created it using the new spatial Scrapiniec form which has been released according to my original idea and I have to say I'm totally in love with its elegant and beautiful shape! 

The album came out very feminine and tender, with beautiful photos of my friend, so I named it "Only You". 
I also used several collections of Scrapiniec chippies - charming Roses collection, AlamorDoily Lace and Fantasma collections.

I made a huge amount of picks of the album and it'll be one of my longest posts.
Hope you'll enjoy it and won't be bothered too much:)
The album has 7 wood-based material "dresses" with a pendant. I painted all of them with several layers of chalk paints and gave them a some kind of shabby chic look.

 First showing to you the smallest "dresses".












And now the most tender pair of the album.








And the last pair of "dresses".







 


I have used:
Roses borders
Roses corners
Alamor Ripped Mesh
Fantasma 2 frames and border
Doily Lace corners set
Hope you've enjoyed this post!
Thank you for stopping by and for your attention!

Happy crafting!
Olga




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz