Translate

27 lip 2017

Enchanted ocean mermaid altered box

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends,

It's Aleksandra from Papermade fairytale with you again today. Have you tried out the newest Scrapiniec collections yet? I just love them! Especially new fern and watergarden chipboards. Today I used the watergarden collection and some stitches collection to add to my new project - enchanted mermaid box. I altered a wooden box with some gesso and some crackle texture paste and then added some colors with gorgeous magicals from Lindy's gang. After that I created the composition using some watercolor images and of course Scrapiniec chipboards. I love the outcome. Hope you'll like it to! :)








I've used the following Scrapiniec chipboards from their gorgeous online shop:







Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day! Hugs, Aleksandra


1 komentarz: