Translate

6 paź 2016

Vintage Artist trading cards , by Eirini Tsaima.



Hello dear Scrapiniec Funs!!

It's Eirini here again, in the middle of autumn, sharing my first ATC cards.Vintage style this time in a mix media party, trying to please my friends, who will receice these tiny arts.Cut my photoes of vintage kids and tried to create a 3d effect with my Scrapiniec chipboards.





Some close up for the tiny details....








Plenty of embossing powders for the background and watercolors ....





The result is really shiny!! I believe my friends will like them...Mainly because there are made with LOVE.



Thank you for you time and feel free to ask anything...here or on my blog.Happy October to all...Kisses, Eirini.




Scrapiniec products i used...


IMG_1313.png



IMG_1310.png




Monograce - 5 frames - 5 ramek


1 komentarz: