Translate

2 paź 2015

Guest Designer - Vicky Varvadouka

Hello from Greece!

This time I decided to create a layout and get my fingers dirty! So, I will tell you the steps I followed to achieve this messy background. I covered a white cardstock with gesso, then some modeling paste using a stencil and then, based on the colors of my photo, I chose mists, acrylic colors, stains and gelatos in blue and red shades. After each misting of color I added some misting of water to make it spread out. The same with the stains. Then I added some color using a paint brush and acrylic paints and finally I added color with gelatos and spread it out with a wet paint brush. Last step was the stamping using blue and red stazon ink. The chipboard pieces were painted with stains and gelatos and then covered up with glossy accents. Now let's see some close ups....

Materials used:





The rectangular chipboard is also from scrapiniec and it is a piece from the packaging ;)

Have a nice and creative weekend!!
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz