Translate

31 sie 2015

Tutorial layout with succulents by Galachko

Hi! Do you love succulents, also known as stone roses? I love them very much, so I made a little layout - panno about my collection of succulents. And prepared the tutorial, how I made it.



And close up.



So, here is the tutorial.
 Add light texture paste or gesso on paper. Let it dry or use heat tool.


 Spray two different colours little bit on sheet. Blend colours with baby wipe.


 Add anotther contras colour.

Mix transparent texture paste with primary elements. Apply it through mask on layout. Let it dry.


You can color your chipboards with any kind of medium and ink. I choose green and pink glimmer glaze


Add shine to chipboard frame with Ranger Stickles.


Glue chipboard on photo using Ranger glossy accents.

Return to layout. Stamping. Use few different stamps and ink colours.


 Choose decor for layout and glue it.


Add metal embellishment.


Colour it with white gesso and primary elements.


Also I added more stamping on right top corner and added green splashes.




I used

2-warstwowe Serce 02 - Park Avenue 2-layered heart 02


  
Have a great day!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz