Translate

17 wrz 2018

Thanks love

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. Maria over here with a new card and video for you. Saying ''Thanks'' is never enough to those that are indeed kind and loving people. I made a ''thank you'' card with a Spring feel to it and you can watch the video I made over here.



Again I went through my stash of scraps and items I rarely use.I found some that work perfectly for this card and the result is pretty nice. Now if you want to just use the Scrapiniec chipboards, then is just great, because their design are beautiful enough .
Remember you can use these chipboards for mixed media, layouts, cardmaking and many other interesting things, yet be careful because they can be delicate.

I used:

5140 - Boho Love - small arrows 01 - małe strzałki 01
5148 - Boho Love - 2 layers frame - ramka dwuwarstwowa

 Don't forget to check out the previous posts and the upcoming ones. We have a wonderful team with so much inspiration for you.
Take care and have a great day!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz