Translate

13 wrz 2018

Canvas Art inspiration with Brand Ambassador Aleksandra

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends and fans,

It's Aleksandra again with you here on Scrapiniec blog. For this month I decided to share with you some of my recent Mixed media Canvases with various Scrapiniec collections. I hope it will inspire you and give you some new ideas for creating your own masterpieces. :)

This small, full of mixed media deliciousness canvas is one of my absolute favorites of the previous month. I used gorgeous stars from "Believe in Magic" Scrapiniec collection.





 My next project I'd like to share is a Canvas made with gorgeous "Steampunk" collection and with some Background chipboards. It is Steampunk inspired, but with its gentle color choice still very soft.





Recently I made another Canvas with "Steampunk" collection, this time more Vintage inspired. I named it "Vintage Story".





Hope you liked my inspiration! I'll be with you again next month with lots of fresh projects to share! 

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love! I realy appreciate it! 
Enjoy your days and see you soon!

Hugs, Aleksandra


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz