Translate

7 lut 2019

Set of ATCs with Anat

Hello dears!
Anat here with you today to share a set of ATCs (Artist trading cards) I have created with different Scrapiniec collection like the gorgeous Mehendi and Boho Love.


Lately I'm in love with those small cards, it is such a challenge to make a beautiful multi layered composition on top of 2,5 x 3,5 inches card and it is so much fun to trade them with crafty friend from all over the world.
To make them I've chosen a beautiful paper, cut six cards and covered each with clear gesso. I then added texture first with texture paste and stencil and when dry I adhered mesh fabric and cotton lace. On top I assembled the different chipboard previously colored with shimmer color sprays. I added embellishments, word stickers and gold glass glitter.
Last step was to cut 6 pieces of cardboard, each slightly larger than the card, color the laterals with icing pastes, adhere the cards to the cardboard and add a bit of white gesso to each card. Hope you like my set!

The chipboards I used:

 

 

 

 








Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz