Translate

20 lut 2019

Hi Crafty Friends, 

Here I am again. I would like to show you my latest projects with the amazing Scrapiniec chipboards .

The first one is a junk journal, my new love, filled with my leftover chipboards. 


You can find the flip through video here: 


The second one is an altered PCB (printed circuit board). I work for an engineering company so we have tons from this accesories. I decided to deocrate one of them. 


I made a video tutorial for this project: 


The third one is a winter style layout. I used chipboard frame from Fern collection. 


And last but not least, last time I promised that I show you my December Daily that is the heaven of Scrapiniec chipboards. Here is the flip through video: 


I hope you like my projects, thank you for stopping by! 
See you next month. 

Hugs, 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz