Translate

13 gru 2018

"Winter time is here" with Brand Ambassador Aleksandra

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends and fans.

I have a confession to make. Last month was not my best month of the year. I haven't been feeling too well, so I haven't been so busy creating either. I do have few project to share, however more of them will be coming in the second part of this Festive month of December. 

Scrapiniec has so many gorgeous winter collections that can be used in such variety of projects. My favourite one is deffinatelly this "Frozen Heart" in which I used many of them and covered them with "ice and snow". :)





And I've also made some beautiful small Christmas wreaths to hang in my home.






And in this time of year, also Tags can be very very usefull to gift them to your Family and Friends. 







Thank you for stopping by. I promise to have some big and beautiful projects to share with you next time we meet. :)

Enjoy your Magical December time!
Hugs, Aleksandra

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz