Translate

27 gru 2018

Winter Stars. Altered Easel and Video Tutorial by Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It's Olga Ravenskaya here with you and today I'd like to share the project which is too close to my heart, because I've created it as a Christmas gift for my Mom.
 
But firstly I'd like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May this time be filled with love, joy and happiness! All the best wishes to you and your beloved people!
 
Coming back to my project I've turned out an artist easel into the wintery scene with the charming photo of my beloved sister-in-law and nephew.
I've used lots of beautiful chippies from Winter at the gates, Christmas Sketch, Mon MERRY cheri and Believe in MAGIC collections.

You may watch the full video tutorial in a good quality on my YouTube channel here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Pg5c9VBMM
Hope, it will be interesting and useful for you!
And several close-ups as a little inspiration...





I've used:
Winter at the gates-Trees
Winter at the gates-decor-01
Christmas Sketch-decors-01
Mon MERRY cheri-snowflakes
Believe in MAGIC-napis
Hope you've enjoyed my post!
Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Holidays!
Hugs!
Olga
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz