Translate

13 lis 2018

"Purple vibes" with Brand Ambassador Aleksandra

Hello dear Scrapiniec friends and fans,

It's my day here today at the Scrapiniec blog again and I have to be honest with you... I haven't been very creative these past few weeks. The reason behind was that finally my time came to have my very own studio, where I'll be able to create, sell my art and organize my workshops. I was dreaming about it for several years and it finally happened. So I was quite bussy getting everything ready and I'm finally settling in now, so there will be more of my inspirations coming.

But for today I'd like to share with you my most favourite projects of past month.

My absolute winner is this altered Reaping Hook, in which I'm using one of my favourite Scrapiniec lines - Blueberry Fairy. Isn't it gorgeous and dreamy?










And I've got also one beautiful Notebook to share, more in blue and pink shades, using "Focus" collection from Scrapiniec and those beautiful tiny chipboard stars. I love those!







Thank you for stopping by and see you again next month, when I'll have a lot more to share, probably even starting with the dreamy winter projects! 

Hugs, Aleksandra

1 komentarz:

  1. Awsome projects! But my favourite is Reaping Hook <3 Love it so much! It's AMAZING!

    OdpowiedzUsuń