Translate

17 lis 2018

Moments

Hello everyone,

It's Maria here with a new creation. Sadly this is going to be my last creation as design team member for Scrapiniec.I had the great opportunity and pleasure to craft with these chipboards. Thank you Dominika for this chance and for having me in your amazing and talented team. If you ever get the chance to be part of this team,then you will love it!



I used to create layouts,but not so much even back then.However I wanted to create one,using the Scrapiniec chipboards.They have so many cool designs for so many different themes and if you are into layouts and albums,then these would be a great touch. I just love them and I will continue to use them when I get the chance.

I used:


I hope you enjoyed my creations. I don't like goodbyes,but they happen and I'm grateful for the chapter I had with this team.

Over at Scrapiniec you can find many other designs and the design team will be here with great inspiration for you to check out.

Take care and have a wonderful day!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz