Translate

10 paź 2018

Mad Hatter

Hello everyone,

Maria here today with a new card. A Halloween one this time and you can watch the video I made over on my Youtube channel. Scrapiniec has some beautiful chipboards and some work for different holidays or all year around. Because I wanted my card to have a Halloween look, I used chipboards to match my theme.




I used :

3568 - Secret Garden - Sign eng.- Szyld ang.
4930 - Alamor - Gate - Brama
Elixir - Raven and willow - Kruk i wierzba

The gate is so beautiful and you can use it for so many different projects. I think it would look really nice for a shabby chic project. But you can also use it as I did. I like to add color to my chipboards by using different mediums. However, be gentle,because some chipboards can be super delicate.

I hope you enjoy today's creation. If you are going to celebrate Halloween,then enjoy the fun this month. I won't celebrate as is not really a thing in my country,yet I don't mind creating Halloween projects.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz